When you need a new roof on your home, it can be scary to choose the right company, but South Carolina homeowners have reliable roofers on their side. With DK Mason Roofing, experienced professionals prioritize precision and quality on every roof installation project.
What SC Homeowners Need to Know About Roof Installations
Our expertise guarantees meticulous installation, providing you with peace of mind and long-term satisfaction.
Our Proven Installation Process
- Roofers remove the old materials, then thoroughly inspect the deck for any damage.
- Then we install underlayment, flashing, and ventilation components.
- Our team then installs high-quality materials, such as asphalt shingles or metal panels, ensuring proper alignment and secure fastening.
- A meticulous clean-up is conducted to remove debris and provide a clean finish.
How long should it take?
Timelines vary, but an average residential home (3,000 square feet or less) typically takes two days—one day for material removal and the next for installation. However, weather and material availability can extend the project to five days or even three weeks.
Costs for a New Roof in South Carolina
Roofing replacement costs can be daunting, with the national average ranging from $5,500 to $11,000 and potentially reaching up to $46,000 for metal roofing. However, there’s good news. Zillow reports that replacing an aging residential roof can recoup around 60% of its value upon selling your house. So, while it requires an upfront cost, it’s a wise investment for the future of your home.
What affects installation costs?
The size of the area to be roofed is the most significant factor, as materials make up about 40% of costs. In comparison, labor takes up the remaining 60%. Additionally, the extent of damage plays a significant role, as extensive damage requiring additional equipment and materials can significantly increase the overall cost.
Trust D.K. Mason Roofing for Quality Roof Installation
Ready for a new roof in Gaffney, Blacksburg, Cowpens, or other neighboring communities in Upstate SC? Call D.K. Mason Roofing today for top-notch roofing services. Our expert team will ensure a seamless and reliable installation. Contact us now to schedule your consultation and transform your home with a brand-new roof.